Kimberly-Jayson Corp., Irving, Texas, reports it will invest $30 million to expand and improve its Berkley Mill nonwovens plant in Hendersonville, N.C. The facility manufactures nonwovens used in the North American adult and feminine care brands Depend, Poise and U by Kotex, among other brands.
- Manufacturing basic things
- Plastics Industry Association Reacts to United Nations Environmental Assembly Resolution
- Earth Day Investment is Important, Says Plastics Industry Association
- Young Plastics Professionals Take Earth Day Action on the Environment
- Plastics Industry Association Leadership Announcement