We are engaged in the Supplying and Trading of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA). Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) is a polymer widely used as an encapsulant between the glass cover of a solar module and the glass cover of the solar cells within the module. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) can be obtained at affordable rates from clients.
Available In Packaging
- 25 kg bags
- Film Extrusion
- Foamed Crosslinked Sheet for Shoe, Injection
- Base Component for Hot Melt Adhesive, Injection, Foamed Crosslinked Sheet for Shoe
- Calendering, Injection, Blow Moulding for Foamed Crosslinked Sheet for Shoes, Sandals, Slippers, Shoe Soles, Toys.
- High flexibility
- Better tear resistance
- Resistant to corrosion
- Flame retardant
- Good Mechanical Properties
- Good Low Temperature Resistance